-->

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

S'pore Xmas

Spent my Xmas in Singapore with my bro and both aunts...sightseeing mostly...lotssa hot gals and cute guys!!! well part of the sightseeing...keke...went around just by bus...damn efficient so no problem at all...hehehe just a little when we took the wrong direction...hehehe...out of all the places i went...i love Clarke Quay the most!!!

Orchard Road

Me & Bro

Cute Snow Man

Nice Dress!!!

My Aunts!!!

I've got a crown!!!

Yummy Swensen Ice Cream

Smile!!! =)

Romantic lightings

Love the view

Clarke Quay

Riverside

Love this shot!!!

Purple Xmas Tree!!!

My Favourite Tree

Cavenagh Bridge

I Love Museums!!! LOL

Merlion Park

Wishing Balls!!!

Strong wind!!!

Giant Toy Soldier

Night Safari

Sakai!!!

Chijmes

Pretty staircase
So thats the end of it!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment