-->

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fun

Had my haircut before going off to KL...yes i've got a fringe...all sorts of comment came from everybody...and my conclusion would be most gals like it...but most guys don't...well...it's gonna grow...hahahahha...something new and different for now...then i'll be back to my side fringe...it is seriously mah fan to maintain it...just having the tendency to keep on brushing it!!!
Shopping in KL!!!
Too bad i didn't realy have much shopping done this time round...just spending some nice time with friends...visited Mist & Opera too...wonder when will my trip be...LOL


Saw this cute MEOW in 1 Utama!!!

After having lunch in Zanmai Sushi...went for Avatar 3D in Sunway Pyramid...the effects were very nice but somehow i was so damn sleepy in the cinema...seriously nearly slept off...and the 3D glasses thing kept on sliding off my nose...haizzzz...had to hold it throughout the movie just to make it stay still...arrrrghhhh...they were kinda blur too...eyes straining really...still i love the part where the holy seeds flew around floating in the air...the best scene for me...hehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment