-->

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dying

Haizzzz...have been coughing like mad the whole week...and sneezing too!!! ARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Classes became so noisy with my non-stop coughing...it's so hard to stop myself from going for cold drinks when the weather is like freaking hot!!! Starting weekend work too...pray that i won't scare the customers away...hahaha...
Boredom strikes again...staring at my wall...so ended up i'm kinda clearing up my friends list in facebook everyday...hahahaha...enjoying though...
Gonna visit the Carnival in college this 2 weeks...hahaha...supposingly a business workshop but it actually turned out to be more like a food fair!!! Gotta get my $$$ ready for lunch...by the way i am realy going broke this month...haven't even yet got much new clothes for cny...haizzzzzz...i'm seriously DESPERATE for outings!!!
HELP!!!
just gonna rot....=(

No comments:

Post a Comment