-->

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Issues

Me and my heart we got issues
Don't know if i should hate you or miss you
Damn i wish that i could resist you
Can't decide if i should slap you or kiss you,
Me and my heart we got issues,issues,issues
We got issues issues issues.
yeah everybody got issues...be it in the heart or in the head...be it $$$, love, study, work or wateva crap...be it everything...which i tink would appear to be jz my case...people say when u r doing something...it prevents ur brain from thinking nonsense...but hell it doesn't work for me but turning out to be the other way round...hahaha...somehow i think i start mixing up my dreams & reality...creepy right...yes it is...i have to eventually crack my brain to prevent stuffs from jumbling up...dreams can be so perfect...may be just what u crave for...but then let's hop back to reality...it a huge NO...hahaha...

Can anybody tell me how can u actually STOP urself from thinking???

arrrrgh i noe...yeah IMPOSSIBLE would be the answer...one small teeny weeny stuff can link on n on n on to other stuff...together with all the WHAT IFs...n eventually end up with ????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment