-->

Sunday, September 13, 2009

090909

HaPpY bIrThDaY
MuMmY
!!!!!
(9.9.1968)
yes yes yes!!!!!
2day's my dear mummy's big day...hahahaha...hardly u can celebrate ur exact bday on 09.09.09 right??? well my mum surprisingly manage 2 do jz dat...
celebrated in AKIMOMIJI JAPANESE RESTAURANT with my grandparents...aunts...uncles & cousins...had a great time taking funny fotos all...they had red wine which i honestly duno hw 2 appreciate...hehehe...n da men al end up tomato-faced...
Aka Momiji!!!
Four in one
Acting sweet all XD
Mummy & I
Crazy mum & dad
My family
Ice cream cake!!!
Connie~Winnie~Fanny
our special room
well well the food were of course...OISHI!!!!! totaly LOVE IT!!!!!
My favourite!!! Kyuri maki!!!
Tori Bento Set
Sashimi
Kim Chee Seafood Claypot
Salmon set
HaPpY BdAy
To
My FrEnS
YIN YEP
(1/9)
MR YEP...sory din get 2 celeb ur bday lar...laz minute wana go oso tarak jadi...bt sure u enjoy lar sumore pasar malam walk all...hahaha...dun wory ya...nxt time go sing k sure u hapy again...XD
ADRIAN OOI
(8/9)
sory to u oso lar MR ADRIAN...i kinda blur when i read CARMEN's sms...thought gona celebrate on 8th...hahaha...so when i ask her later...dat was jz about time u al finish celebrating d...so sory ya n happy bday again...hehehe...
KOK HOE aka AH BOY
(8/9)
bbq party at his big big big house...hahaha...ter's lotssa food but i love da bbq bacon da most...hehehe...n den oni i found out dat his younger sis was actualy from amc too...den ASHLEY...PENG WAH...PHOOI SHAN were ter too...hahaha had some fun time...n oh ya he got some realy realy damn cute cousins!!!!!
i tink he enjoyed his cake alot...as most of it ended up on his face...XD

AMY FOO
(12/9)
&
HUI TENG
(14/9)
right after my mum's bday party...went to AMY & HUI TENG's bday celebration in kbox...seriously damn stupid WAI LOON...i was nt informed dat da party was in kbox PARADE...so i ended up alone in JUSCO when it was closing d!!!!! my god...imagine hw i found out da mistake...
Me : Hi can u bring me to room 37?
Waiter : Sorry...Room 37 is not available today.

den i called WENNY...
Me : Where r u???
Wenny : We r in kbox...PARADE!!!

thank god AH BOY was on his way...otherwise i can't imagine wat i'm gonna do...sumore my hp battey was DYING!!!
n ya get to noe a new fren...STEPHY...she kinda wk up my whole family when she screamed so loud with my dog loosed...yup...in the middle of da nite...hahahaha...had fun karaoke-ing of cz...hehehe...damn long neva go sing k d...cake smashing time again as usual...both kena but den pity AMY...half da cake was on her face...al thankz 2 WAI LOON...hahaha...
Guys & gals
Guysss
Galsss
his UNIQUE way of holding da mic
hahahaxx...IMITATION!!!
Face the cakes!!!
Pressie!!!

1 comment:

  1. Meow, a simple birthday wish from friend is very touch for me.. Caring is most important to keep a friendship warm..
    I'm glad to have u as friend and thanks for caring.. =)

    ReplyDelete