-->

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Prom Night 2010

Exhausted mind & soul with aching legs but still enjoyed the whole process towards the night...reminds me of all the Leo functions during the good old days...LOL really miss it a lot...all those sleepless crazy nights with my babes!!!
Love the group singing...i guess among all the performance i've done...this is the one i enjoyed the most...somehow singing as a group feels great...=)
Managed to take some photos with my dear friends at the end of the night but i guess it's not gonna be fantastic...hahaha with the messy hair and smeared make up all...LOL
Had fun dancing around for a while...well as much i wished to continue...my legs are disobeying me...hahaha that's the sacrifice to be made when you choose to wear high heels...
Lastly congrats to our latest Prom King dummy Jian Yao i would say...and of course Prom Queen pretty Kamilia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment