-->

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hairdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hairdo at last!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...the past week was like keep seeing everybody with new hairstyles...then i really cannot tahan anymore...bored with my usual look...needing something fresh!!!!!! So I spent like 6 HOURS sitting in the saloon...permed & coloured my hair with a greyish & greenish blonde shade...i know i know...it's gonna spoil my hair but i'm just too lazy to go twice and suffer TWICE!!!! Damn dumb...should have brought one of my books there...so I have no idea how i survived the total boredom...
Well just before going to the saloon was like sayang-ing my hair before it changes...hahaha...gonna miss it but for now i'm loving my new look!!! It still look kinda stiff now because i can't wash my hair for 3 days!!!!!!!! arrrrgh...I'm sure it's gonna be like shit on the 3rd day...haizzz just gotta bear with it...Can't wait to wash it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!
Before!!!!!!!!!!

After!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment