-->

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SLEEP!!!

I WAS saying that i gonna take things slow...STEP BY STEP!!!!! But too bad i'm still rushing here n there and still lack of sleep...I seriously wanna SLEEP whenever there's free time even if it's just a teeny weeny bit of time in between all the stuff i've gotta rush to and there's piles of stuff waiting for my attention...i wonder when will this weird timing 3-6pm P4 class gonna end...seriously i could fall asleep anytime in class especially after the 3 hour break after P5 class...even though now i've only got monday & wednesday classes every week...I still miss my own sweet time!!!! Even those times which i could just wander around my house doing nothing at all...finding food...switching the tv channels...reading on my dear bed...listening & singing along my favourite songs...I MISS IT!!!!!!!!! A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the most importantly is I JUST WANNA SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for now...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment