-->

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Mooncake Festival

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO
CARMEN WONG
(4/10)
Somehow i can't hear any sound from my alarm dis morning but i just suddenly jolt up at 12noon sharp!!! hehehehe...surprising realy...n thankz to "Mr kind-hearted" SASI for the lift to CARMEN's bday at Kimberly's Cafe...
Halfway walking towards the cafe...my mum suddenly called asking "WHERE ARE U?"...hahahaha...den telling me i just passed the boutique where she n my dad were inside shopping...kononnya wana test if i'm gona LIE about my whereabouts...LOL...hehe yeah well i was gonna sms her n tell her about it...hehehe...
As usual everybody crap crap crap...eat eat eat...sing bday song...cut da cake...camwhore session...hahahaha...after dat went yum cha again in Old Town Kopitiam wit ABEL...JIAN YAO...VEMAL...SASI...have 2 wait till my mum finish her meeting in office...den wait again for my dad 2 come...
Eventually i headed straight over to CHRISTINA's hs...hahahaha...i was like freaking early n her house reminds me of my old house...design exactly da same...i'll alwaz remember the stairs with huge gaps...even her clock was just like the one at my old house...kinda creepy...hahaha...waited so long for JIAN YAO to come over...SERENA ffk all...den everybody else were like so bz...in the end 3 of us then head off to Ipoh Swimming Club for dis Mooncake Festival thingy...hahaha...we were like so out of place there as every table around us r like families with kids all...so we jz quickly chao after getting da food...

HaPpY MoOnCaKe FeStIvAl
Then went for ice cream at Sidewalk Lounge...haha...we {more like I} kept on staring at the fascinating miniature clown jumping up n down & bubble-blowing toad in the aquarium...as if got hypnotized...then next location Aberdeen Cafe where ABEL joined us...heart to heart talk all...looking at hot chick & cute guy sumore...hahaha...hmm had a weird stomach tough da whole day...feeling hungry n full at da same time...but still had fun n lastly thankz to ABEL for the ride hm...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment