-->

Friday, August 21, 2009

Work

well well...after 7 weeks of Sensodyne promotion...realy happy 2 hv a break at laz...i seriously MISS walking n shopping on weekends...n of course my long long long sleep in the morning...MISSSSSSSS IT SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! hahaha...just dis week at least...i can do dat i tink...hmmm during work all kinds of situation can happen...seriously...
Realy FUNNY...
Me : Sir...we are having promotion on Sensodyne toothpaste...would u like 2 hv a chill test???
Man : I DON'T BRUSH MY TEETH!!!
Me : !?!?!?!??!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!? LOL

Realy EMBARASSING...
I was jz promoting the toothpaste 2 dis man...
Man : yeah my mum uses dis toothpaste too...
Me : oh den y nt buy 1 for ur mum since we are having promotion now???
Man : hmm my mum jz passed away laz wk...
Me : (OH SHIT WTF) I'm so sorry........ : (

Realy SURPRISING...
There's dis Indian man with his family...well halfway promoting again...
Man : At laz ter's somebody who can speak english working in jusco...
Me : Oh...Hahahaha...(go on promoting)
Man : Since u can speak proper english...i'll jz buy 3 tubes from u...
Me : Oh great...XD

Realy IRRITATING...
This man seriously comes 2 jusco every wekend...i wonder if he comes every weekday too...everytime for sure he gona come over n ask alot of stuff and same ques sumore...WITHOUT BUYING...den da worst part is he alwaz open his big mouth n ask me 2 look inside for his teeth!!!!! YUCK!!!!!

Realy SCARY...
Sobzzz....ter's 1 day i accidentally forgot 2 sms anybody 2 jz teman me for lunch...not even my mum...dats normaly my laz resolution...hehehe...in da end...i was roaming around jusco 4 abt half n hr without knowing wer 2 eat...haizzzz...never again...I DON'T WANNA EAT ALONE!!!!!! :(

Realy BORED...
This happens when ter's nobody...seriously totaly bored...jz stand ter...looking again n again n again at da Sensodyne toothpaste...hahahaha...

Realy HAPPY...
Had some gud part knowing new people n frens...n thankz to my crazy yet sometimes irritating partner...da working part was nt dat bored...laughing like crazy sometimes...chatting n all...hahahaha...enjoyed it though it's kinda tiring...

Den teaching mental arithmetic...hahahaha...dis job is alot more relaxing...though sometimes dealing wit da kids cn b quite a headache...esp when sudenly CRY...sometimes wan mummy...sometimes tired...al kinda reasons...jz cry...hahahaha...but seriously fun...esp wit those damn damn cute kids...smal smal cutie pies...hehe...n tey cn tell u seriously all kinda stuff!!!!!!
Some scenes again...

7 yr old little girl...
Girl : (whispering) Teacher...i got a boyfren...
Me : HUH???? WAT???? WHO????
Girl : A boy in my clas ar...n he gave me an eraser oh...
Me : hahahaha...did u tell ur mum bt him???
Girl : NO!!!

5 yr old little girl again...dis is much more surprising...
Girl : Teacher...Angel says she love me...
Me : Angel??? A girl???
Girl : Yaya...she's in my class...i ask her if my tied up hair is pretty...she said yes n love me...
Me : Hahahaha...( den i can't stop laughing )

No comments:

Post a Comment