-->

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

$$$$$

yayaya...after few days of college...work...and work...at laz 2mr i can sleep as much as i want!!!!!! most probably half of da day...hahaha...yes it's seriously common practice for me...my mum would happily save up $$$ for my breakfast...well well...i'm no longer unemployed d...hahahaha...as for da past 6 mths...eating up my savings...so nw since timetable is jz abit free...time for making some $$$$$$$...

going back 2 my old job few yrs back...teaching Mental Arithmetic in da centre where i was once a student myself...hehehe...my teacher bcoming my boss nw...nite classes on weekdays...hehe most of da kids there r nice & real cute...though in between ter r stil some naughty ones...bt stil kinda relaxed n fun teaching dem...haha...gotta remember their names all...hmmm wouldn't be dat hard i tink...hehe...

den weekend promoter in jusco...hahaha...yeap yeap...promoting & sampling for Sensodyne...fyi it's a toothpaste for sensitive teeth...with my partner DESMOND WONG...hehe...looking like a nurse with da white uniform...but due to jusco's strict rulings...i was forced to wear a surgical mask and a realy ugly shower cap look alike tingy on my head...arrrrggggghhh...seriously look like idiot...as if we kena H1N1 virus or smtg...hopefully next wk da company will provide us a nicer looking cap...otherwise another week of idiotic show...jz hv 2 bear it for da sake of 'hygienic' resons...hahaha...but i do noe more bt toothpaste nw...after giving explanation n all...some customers even asked "Are u a dentist??" ...hahahaha...den i'm like "Err nope!!!" ...mayb i gt da potential lar den...hehe...so anybody wana buy Sensodyne toothpaste come look for me eh!!!! hahaha...i WILL be obvious enough 2 look out for...don't worry... :)

watched Ice Age 3 : Dawn of The Dinosaurs...with KEE & YAN...hahahaha...seriously damn damn funny...da 2 crazy squirrels too...LOL...enjoyed it...seriously in need of some laughs!!!!! waiting for upcoming movies too...Harry Potter...Public Enemy...The Proposal...n lotzzzz more hopefully...still craving for New Moon in November!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment